Updated Log Home with full walk-out basement on 137 acres with FABULOUS VIEWS! The main floor has an open concept living/dining/kitchen with high ceilings, master suite (bath has separate shower, tub & double vanity), bath, utility room with lots of storage and the basement has a spacious family room (walk-out), 3 bedrooms (two are egress), a bath, and a bonus room that could be used as an office, exercise room, etc. The triple detached garage sits right behind the house with a patio in between. Bring your horses, build a shop, the possibilities are endless!
- Log Home – Ranch-style
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3,304 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- Built in 1999
- Triple Detached Garage
- Lot Size: 137 acres
- MLS #297153
Main Level: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ Bamboo flooring, high ceiling, gas stove
- Kitchen ~ stainless appliances, tile, patio door, eating area
- Master ~ carpet, bath with tub, separate shower, & double vanity
- Second bedroom ~ carpet / Full bath / Utility room ~ storage
Basement: 1,652 sq. ft., walk-out, remodeled floor to ceiling, new luxury vinyl flooring throughout, workout room with Murphy bed, kids room downstairs with built-in bunks.
- Family room ~ vinyl, walk-out
- Third &Fourth bedrooms ~ vinyl, egress
- Fifth bedroom ~ vinyl
- Full bath
- Bonus room ~ vinyl, walk-out
- Fresh paint—interior/exterior
- Main floor ~ new carpet, new hardwood floor in living/dining room
- Propane heat / Central air / Exterior Led lighting
- Water ~ cistern, well (drilled 87’ well last fall—hasn’t been hooked up)
- Sewer ~ septic tank
- Triple detached garage / Patio / Fire pit below the house
- Lot size ~ 137 acres—fenced, hilly, views
- Taxes ~ $4,774 / Schools ~ Independent, Medicine Crow, Skyview