Listen to the calming melody of Rock Creek from the front deck of this gorgeous, eco-friendly home on 2.35 acres. From the front door of the SIP’s constructed home, you are immediately drawn in by the redwood bar that is the centerpiece of the open concept main floor which boasts a great room with large custom kitchen, master bedroom with shower/tub room, and sunroom. Enjoy the beautiful creek views from the second floor guest quarters. Dream shop with apartment.
- Two-story contemporary
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1,920 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- Built in 2004
- Shop with apartment, carport, boxcars for storage
- Lot Size: 102,366 sq. ft. – 2.35 acres
- MLS #282072
Main Level: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ Hardwood floors, gas fireplace
- Dining room ~ Hardwood floors
- Kitchen ~ Hardwood floors, breakfast bar, custom, spacious, all appliances included
- Master ~ Hardwood floors, walk-in closet
- Full bath ~ shower room with jetted tub
- Utility room ~ washer, dryer
Upper Level: 400 sq. ft.
- Guest quarters ~ suite with half bath
- Heat ~ gas fireplace, propane wall unit
- Water ~ domestic well
- Sewer ~ septic tank
- Front porch / patio
- Carport—2 car
- Shop with apartment
- Boxcars ~ storage
- Additional parking, RV parking
- Lot size ~ 102,366 sq. ft. (2.35 Acres) ~ views, creek access, trees, well for lawn
- Taxes ~ $1,786
- Schools ~ Roberts