Immaculate & Pride of Ownership are a few words that describe this wonderful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in High Sierra Subdivision. Beautiful New Laminate Floors installed in the Living Room. New carpet on the stairs. Nice sized Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and attached Master Bath. The Family Room has a custom built-in Entertainment/study area. Lots of Storage throughout the house. Did I mention how green the lawn is? A lot of care has gone into making sure the yard looks its best at all times.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2,390 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- Built in 2009
- Double attached garage
- Lot Size: 7,000 sq. ft. – 0.16 acre
- MLS #289023
Main Level: 1,202 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ Laminate, ceiling fan
- Dining room ~ vinyl, patio door
- Kitchen ~ recessed lighting, island, eating area, vinyl
- Master ~ carpet, walk-in closet, bath
- Second bedroom ~ carpet
- Full bath
Basement: 1,188 sq. ft.
- Family room ~ built-in entertainment / study area, reading area, sitting area, carpet
- Two bedrooms—carpet
- Utility room
- Full bath
- Gas forced air heat / Central air
- Water / Sewer ~ public
- Double attached garage with opener / Storage shed
- Patio / Deck
- Lot size ~ 7,000 sq. ft. (0.16 Acres) ~ landscaped, fenced, under ground sprinkling
- Taxes ~ $2,357
- Schools ~ Eagle Cliffs, Castle Rock, Skyview
- Subdivision ~ High Sierra