Secluded, Private, Tranquil, Views! If you were not looking for this home, you would never know it was there. There are two bedrooms with hardwood floors and a full bath on the main level and a spacious suite with lots of storage, sitting area, and bath on the upper level with views of the backyard. The one car garage has been made into an exercise room with gas heat and can be turned back into a garage. There is also a two car carport with lights in it for ease of parking. The yard is beautifully landscaped, there is room for a garden, and it is watered from the ditch with a well pump. Seller has never lived in the home and it is being sold as is.
- Other Style
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,942 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- Built in 1949
- Oversized two-car carport
- Lot Size: 19,166 sq. ft. – 0.44 acre
- MLS #298106
Main Level: 1,289 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ hardwood floors
- Family room ~ gas fireplace, carpet, ceiling fan
- Kitchen ~ appliances, eating area, vinyl floor, patio door
- Two bedrooms ~ hardwood floors, ceiling fan in one bedroom
- Full bath
Upper Level: 437 sq. ft.
- Bedroom ~ suite, sitting area, bath, vaulted ceiling, closet, carpet, Views
Basement: 216 sq. ft.
- Utility room ~ unfinished
- Gas forced air heat / Cooling—attic fan
- Water / Sewer ~ public
- One car garage ~ converted to exercise room with gas heat, can be turned back into a garage
- Oversized two car carport ~ lights in it for parking.
- Additional parking
- Covered patio / Pergola
- Lot size ~ 19,166 sq. ft.—0.44 acres, landscaped, trees, secluded, underground sprinkling (water from the ditch—hooked up to a well pump for watering)
- Taxes ~ $2,760
- Schools ~ Highland, Lewis & Clark, Senior High