On a hill high above the Clarks Fork Valley, Pronghorn Ranch encompasses the best of rural Montana living; views, wildlife, freedom. This well equipped horse property has all of the amenities horsemen and women require: 60×80 indoor arena, 36×40 stall barn, 12×48 lean-to with runs, 36×78 shop, gorgeous log ranch-style home, guest cabin, and 44.94 acres of varying topography. An occasional home to the Cherry Springs Elk Herd, nearby recreational opportunities also include fishing, hiking, and hunting.
- Log Home
- 4,738 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Built in 2006
- Oversized detached garage / Shop
- 132.31 Acres
- MLS #285605
Main Ranch House:
- 4,738 sq. ft., custom log home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- Domestic well for cistern storage
- Radiant In-Floor Heat, Propane
- Hickory Kitchen
- Rustic Hardwood Floors
- 60×80 Indoor Riding Arena
- 36×40 Stall Barn (Heated with 4 Stalls)
- 12×48 lean-to with four runs
- Cabin—864 sq. ft., 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, full kitchen
- 36×78 Shop
- Turn-out pens with automatic waterers and shelters
- Riding trails
ACREAGE: Total Deeded Acres—44.94
Mixture of the following: Native grass pastures, rock outcroppings, pine hills, gullies and coulees.
Other purchase options available: Purchase Lots 1, 2, & 3 (132 acres) for $949,000 or add Lot 1 (42.4 acres) for $80,000 more or Lot 3 (44.9 acres) for $80,000 more! Buyer will have first right of refusal on Lots 1 and 3.